PV-ATL became a USATF registered club team in 2008. Being a club member comes with the following benefits:
1. USATF membership and fees ($20 youth, $30 open and masters) included.
2. New competitive opportunities with all entry fees paid by the club.
3. USATF membership insures you, the facility, and the coach.
4. Free access to supervised training and practice sessions at our training facility at Galloway Athletics Complex . This access includes poles and training apparatus.
5. 50% discount to PV-ATL camps, clinics, and personal or small group sessions.
6. Official PV-ATL competition uniform.
7. PV-ATL T-shirt and hoodie sweat top.
8. PV-ATL Club members may borrow team poles that may be used in competitions and practices away from our facility.
Annual PV-ATL Club Membership Fee: $400 (new price Jan. 1, 2016).
Just click here to download and print the “PV-ATL Club Registration Forms” to sign up!